DECENTRALIZATION: TRUE BENEFIT FOR PATIENTS
As in previous years, participants of the 2023 congress have one choice of a workshop among the 5 workshops A and one choice of a
workshop among the 5 workshops B.
One workshop (A) Thursday morning
One workshop (B) Thursday afternoon
Thursday, October 12, 2023 – From 10:45 AM to 12:15 PM (duration: 1h30).
List of workshops A
- Coming soon.
- Coming soon.
The MSSS released the range of services in ID-ASD-PD in 2021. This comes in response to this desire that each person can have access to a complete and diversified range of services everywhere in Quebec. With the integration of services as a background, the development of this range, as much as the implementation work, relies on considerable collaboration with partners in the community. Among the latter, note the sustained involvement of partner users and members of user committees, enriching the relevance of ministerial orientations, since they were built based on user needs. In this workshop, the approach, the foundations, and the implementation work of the range will be presented. An exchange with the participants will make it possible to deepen certain questions and concerns.
- Mr. Richard Penney, Director of Disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Physical Rehabilitation Programs (MSSS)
- Ms. Christine Lanctôt, Expert Advisor to the Department of Disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Physical Rehabilitation Programs (MSSS)
Last March, the Ministry of Health and Social Services published its very first frame of reference on the well-treatment of older adults. This conference will allow you to become familiar with the well-treatment approach in a Quebec context as well as the various practices and strategies aimed at creating environments conducive to the well-treatment of all seniors. Four environments are specifically targeted: the community, the home and RPAs, workplaces and alternative living environments (particularly CHSLDs). What are the opportunities in your environment to intensify the promotion of well-treatment? This is the question that the participants will be asked to answer.
- Ms. Sarah Fournier, Counselor in well-treatment and fight against elder abuse (MSSS)
- Coming soon
- Coming soon
In the context of the reform of the health and social services network, users, patients, and citizens will increasingly have a forum to assert their needs. Local care and services are the basis of the system, yet the relationship between frontline actors and the community is not necessarily well-established or natural. We will discuss ways to strengthen this critical relationship to contribute to a partnership that benefits all parties.
Dr Félix Le-Phat-Ho
- Administrator since 2021 on the Board of the RQMDSS (Quebec Association of Physicians for the Decentralization of the Health System)
- Family doctor at the GMF-R le Trait d’Union in Delson and general medicine hospitalist at the Anna-Laberge hospital in Châteauguay since 2014
SPECIAL RATE - BOOK EARLY
For registrations received before july 31
Price valid for RPCU current members.